Air Barrier Insulation installs open and closed cell foam insulation. When sprayed into/onto walls, crawlspaces, underside of roofs, attics and ceilings by our licensed and certified installers, performance is unsurpassed by other insulation mediums, as it is not only a barrier but also an air sealer. Icynene contains no HCFCs, HFAs, HFCs, formaldehyde or volatile organic chemicals. It seals out dust, pollen and other allergens from entering the structure.
Icynene ½ lb open cell spray foam
- Open cell foam expansion occurs at a rate up to a 100 to 1 ratio to create a superior insulation and air barrier.
- Every crevice, crack, electrical box, duct and exterior penetration is effortlessly sealed to reduce energy-robbing random air leakage.
- The Air Barrier spray foam system adheres to the construction material and remains flexible so that the integrity of the building envelope remains intact over time!
- Icynene is hydrophobic and is one of the few ½ lb. foam open cell insulations that will not wick water.
Icynene 2lb. closed cell spray foam
- Rigid in structure
- Adds structural stability
- Air Barrier & vapour Barrier, so no polyethylene vapour barrier is required by code
- Aged R value of 6.3/inch
- Platinum grey in colour
- Exceptionally high compressive strength ( highest in the industry)